2015 Creative Guide Directory
APPLIED ARTS CREATIVE GUIDE DIRECTORY is the ultimate resource directory to help visual communications professionals locate suppliers and services in the graphic arts community. EXCITING NEWS FOR THE 2015 EDITION!
- NEW CATEGORIES Letterpress Printing & Synthetic Paper have been added
- DIGITAL VERSION Enhanced version that is fully searchable by category with live links to your company's URL or one-click calling with a smartphone*
- RESOURCEFUL Expanded sections along with new opportunities designed to help advertisers educate readers about their products or services
- EXPANDED DISTRIBUTION More than 46,000 communications professionals and marketers will receive this special issue
*Available with the enhanced listing only
INCREASE YOUR VISIBILITY & HIGHLIGHT YOUR LISTING!
- Enhancement: Add your logo or company description
- Brand Recognition: Include your brand message in a well-placed display ad.
- Educational: Expanded resource directories to educate prospective customers about your new products or services. Sample ideas include: Paper specs, printing & packaging, etc.
Complete the online listing form to receive your complimentary listing or to order your chargeable listing enhancements (http://www.appliedartscreativeguide.com/creative_guide.php)
REMINDER: Basic listings within ONE single category is no charge. Additional categories are just $50 NET each. LISTING ENHANCEMENT (LOGO OR DESCRIPTION) $125 EACH, $200 FOR BOTH
Contact Vicki Hoysa at 416-510-0909 ext. 30 or email her at vicki [at] appliedartsmag.com to learn more about enhancements and display opportunities.
Young AACE winners Shauna Roe (left) and Rachel Kennedy of Saatchi & Saatchi landed on the cover of our all-AACE February/March 2015 issue. Copies of this issue may still be available on newsstands, otherwise contact us to arrange an order. And watch for our all-new issue, publishing in May.