Intermediate Designer at Subplot Design Inc.
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posted On: June 18
- 6 month contract starting in July
- Possibility to become continuing, full-time position
Working under the supervision of the Creative Directors, you are comfortable in several project situations: running your own select projects with minimal supervision, contributing to other designers’ projects in a group environment, and executing components of the senior designers’ projects. You get along well with clients. You are infinitely curious, in touch with what’s going on in the design and marketing world, and are positive, constructive, professional and honest. This is a small firm, so we all (including the owners) roll up our sleeves and help with miscellaneous studio jobs, from presentations and self-promotion, to archiving files and washing the dishes. And we love what we do.
Skills should include:
- Excellent print knowledge and must be able to build print-ready files for printing and manufacture
- Must have experience in packaging and/or brand identity
- Ability to come up with highly unique and conceptual design solutions
- Ability to take creative direction and execute on design strategies
- Can liaise with outside suppliers, from arranging estimates to direction and follow-up
Please send a PDF no larger than 10MB with resumé, samples of recent work, availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow-up interviews will be arranged as required. No phone calls please.
Applied Arts Creative Careers is the popular section for creatives on the move and an ideal platform for employers and recruiters needing to fill a position quickly. Contact Vicki Hoysa phone at 416.510.0909 ext. 30 or via email vicki at appliedartsmag dot com.
Subscribe now to Applied Arts and be part of the 2018 year! Subscribing gives you access to both the print and digital editions.