Art Director at Vanderbrand
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posted On: August 13
Vanderbrand is in search of a talented art director to join our expanding team. As an art director, the candidate will work alongside the creative directors to oversee project creative expanding from concept development to post-production. Our clientele spans the real estate, retail, hospitality, corporate, and lifestyle sectors.
- 3+ years experience in a graphic design or creative agency
- Bachelor of Design or equivalent
- Experience with branding, web design, print, and production
- Brand development and implementation skills
- Understanding of social media and content curation an asset
- Ability to coordinate with suppliers and web developers effectively
- Strong organizational skills and comfortable coordinating multiple tasks within a deadline driven environment
- Idea-driven and self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Uncompromising attention-to-detail with strong typography skills
- Able to work both independently and within a small team
- High level of expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud
- International experience or education is a plus
How to apply:
Advertising Copywriter at LMNO
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Posted On: July 31
You’re a natural creative problem solver. Words are your weapon of choice and you wield them expertly to slay any challenge that stands in the way. For you, the same old, tired solutions don’t cut it. You’re an adventurer – an innovator – who dives deep into unplumbed creative depths to unearth the most cunning concepts and linguistic lines.
Working with LMNO, the province’s most dapper advertising and creative consultancy, you’ll ideate, explore and execute for a range of clients and a wide variety of mediums. While the core of the position involves words on a page, you’ll be regularly challenged to think visually and strategically as well. Your natural curiosity and connectedness with culture and trends give you a leg up when crafting creative that not only connects with an audience, but also drives them to action.
You’ve proven you can work effective as part of a team, but your drive and passion mean you’re equally comfortably taking initiative and making things happen on your own when needed. You’ve never found a lack of things to do or explore, and your commitment and excitement to ideas easily carries you through from concept to execution and beyond.
A minimum of two years’ experience in a copywriting position is desired, preferably with experience writing short-form/ad copy. In return, you’ll enjoy a dynamic atmosphere, excellent compensation and benefits, and tremendous opportunity for growth and professional development.
How to apply:
Submit a Creative Portfolio with at least 4 to 5 pieces that demonstrate your creative thinking. These don’t have to be real ads, but they do need to demonstrate your ability to communicate clearly and concisely, and approach challenges in a dynamic way. Include your resume and submit both to email@example.com by August 17, 2018.
Applied Arts Creative Careers is the popular section for creatives on the move and an ideal platform for employers and recruiters needing to fill a position quickly. Contact Vicki Hoysa phone at 416.510.0909 ext. 30 or via email vicki at appliedartsmag dot com.
Subscribe now to Applied Arts and be part of the 2018 year! Subscribing gives you access to both the print and digital editions.