The September Issue is Coming Soon!
August 30, 2017
2017 Advertising Awards winning entry "Green Screen," by Rethink
Make room on your desk for the Advertising Awards annual—the September issue of Applied Arts drops next week!
Inside you’ll find more than 100 pages of standard-setting advertising work, from print to broadcast to interactive media.
This is what else we have in store:
+ The Great Strategy Debate
- What happens when the media becomes the message? Inside the role creative directors now have on strategy
- How to connect with clients at the C-suite level
+ Interactive Case Studies
- How Rethink launched Uber Eats by appealing to consumers’ hearts
- Notes from multidisciplinary artist Michel Lemieux on his massive light and video show for Montreal’s 375th anniversary
+ Inspiring Artworks
- Narrative works by Illustration AACE winner Owen Gent
- Photojournalism from our awards archive
- Of beast and botanicals: Recent design projects
+ So much more!
Get it all Advertising Awards issue, on newsstands in September. Get in touch with us at assistant [at] appliedartsmag [dot] com about single-copy sales, or sign up for the digital edition here.
Are you a designer, ad exec, copywriter, illustrator, interactive designer, or photographer with a flair for the written word? We're always looking for guest columnists and contributors on the Applied Arts website! Email editorial[at]appliedartsmag.com to introduce yourself.