2018 Design Awards Deadline Extended to Mar. 16
March 9, 2018
"Semiconductor Industry Association 2007 Annual Rep," Methodologie. Annual Report - Single, 2007 Design Awards
Happy Friday! We've extended the deadline for the 2018 Design Awards until Friday, March 16. Entering is easy and only takes a few minutes. If you win, the benefits are numerous:
- Published in print in the Summer 2018 Design annual
- Complimentary copy of the annual
- Published online in the Winners Gallery
- Published online in the Awards Archive, chronicling 17 years of winning work
- Digital tear sheets of your winning pieces
- A personalized, embossed awards certificate signed by Applied Arts founder and noted designer Georges Haroutiun
- Winning work displayed at related Applied Arts events
Plus, if you enter four or more times, you'll receive a free yearlong subscription to Applied Arts valued at $80!
Join a long list of Applied Arts Awards winners like the ones above below—we've revisited these five favourites from the archive to get you inspired!
"Guilt & Co.," Spring Advertising. Digital - Single, 2014 Design Awards
"Alchemy Stationery," Alchemy. Logo Applications - Series, 2009 Design Awards
"Banques alimentaires Québec - Annual Report," lg2boutique. Annual Report - Single, 2012 Design Awards
"Christmas Absinthe 2010," Stranger & Stranger. Wine/Beer/Spirits - Single, 2011 Design Awards
Are you a designer, ad exec, copywriter, illustraotr, interactive designer or photographer with a flare for the written word? We're always looking for guest columnists and contributors for the Applied Arts website! Email editorial[at]appliedartsmag.com to introduce yourself!