The November/December Issue is Available Now!
November 1, 2016
Calling all students! The popular Student Awards annual has been published and is on its way to subscribers and newsstands.
This edition features nearly 100 pages of winning work by student artists in Canada and beyond, plus valuable insight on how to land an industry internship.
In this issue:
- Advice from a top creative consultant on asking for the raise you deserve
- The young talents behind Vancouver's Post Projects reflect on their straight-out-of-school business model
- High schools that offer creative arts courses—why starting students early may be the start of a new trend
- Top talent at Sid Lee, Leo Burnett, Underline Studio and more on how to secure and shine at an internship
- Cinderbloc partners Ryan and Sandra Di Leo offer their entrepreneurial know-how to students
- The 10th annual Creative Futures Guide, a book-within-book resource on post-secondary schools that offer creative arts programs.
Head over to our Subscribe page for digital copies, or contact customer service at assistant[at]appliedartsmag.com for more details and single-copy print sales.
Are you a designer, ad exec, copywriter, illustrator, interactive designer, or photographer with a flair for the written word? We're always looking for guest columnists and contributors on the Applied Arts website! Email editorial[at]appliedartsmag.com to introduce yourself.