Announcing the 2023 Applied Arts Awards Call For Entry
Stand out from the crowd!
November 23, 2022
Clay and Friends - Agua, 2022 Applied Arts Photography Awards winner Félix Renaud
Winning an Applied Arts Award is a recognition of creative excellence. Winners earn international exposure to a community of over 178,500 professionals and enthusiasts that includes the winning work publishing in Applied Arts magazine, appliedartsmag.com, and promoted across our social media channels. Applied Arts is Canada’s leading voice for visual communicators, so winning is a valuable way to promote your work.
With five (5) awards competitions open to international entrants, including both published, unpublished and personal work.
- Photography Awards - Now Open | Deadline: Feb. 3, 2023
- Illustration Awards - Now Open | Deadline: Feb. 3, 2023
- Design Awards - Now Open | Deadline: March 10, 2023
- Student Awards - Now Open | Deadline: May 5, 2023
- Advertising Awards - Opens: May 1, 2023 | Deadline: Sept. 1, 2023
What Winners Receive
- Their winning entry published in the corresponding Awards Annual.
- A complimentary copy of the corresponding Awards Annual.
- Their winning work published online in our Winners Gallery and our social channels.
- A personalized Awards certificate for each winning entry signed by Georges Haroutiun, Applied Arts founder/art director.
Sign up here to receive call for entry information, Winner announcements and more.
Don't overthink it, just do it. Shed that spotlight on yourself by entering one or more of our Awards.