The September/October Issue is Published!
August 31, 2016
Good news—the September/October issue has been published and is on its way to newsstands and mailboxes this week!
The magazine is chock full of content about the advertising and interactive disciplines, in honour of the Advertising & Interactive Awards winners in the back half of the book. On the cover? An image illustrated by Julian Glander from Koodo's "Choose Happy" campaign by Toronto agency Camp Jefferson.
In this issue, you can:
- Go behind the scenes of award-winning visual effects studio Rodeo FX, a frequent Game of Thrones collaborator
- Browse the portfolio of Montreal digital agency Locomotive
- Read about why we shouldn't be ashamed to say we work in advertising
- Find out the new ways agencies and clients are innovating when it comes to how they work together
- Hear from Jam3 ECD Pablo Vio on how to break into the interactive industry
- Flip through more than 100 pages of winners in the Advertising & Interactive Awards
Head over to our Subscribe page for digital copies on September 1, or contact customer service at assistant[at]appliedartsmag.com for more details and single-copy print sales.