Enter Your Labour before Labour Day
2021 Advertising Awards Deadline is Next Week!
August 25, 2021
lg2, Montreal, QC, CCM - ALL OUT, Craft Editing Video - Single, 2020 Advertising Awards winner.
While no one will chide you for wearing white after Labour Day in this day and age (and how did that all start anyhow?) you will definitely be chiding yourself if you see all of your peers and peers-to-be wearing the glow that accompanies an Applied Advertising Awards win. The very thought makes us blanch.
Turning green with envy is one reason to make sure you apply, but really the main reason is to celebrate the work you and your teams have done. This is your time to step up and get noticed for all of the innovative, exciting and enticing advertising you’ve produced. Moreover, Applied Arts strives to be as dynamic as the ad world we celebrate. We are constantly observing and listening to the community to make sure our awards represent all facets of the creative work you are producing.
To that end, we have over 100 categories including the following new ones that exemplify our desire to be on the leading edge of the work that leads our industry:
- Integrated Campaigns – PR/Influencer
- Radio/TV – Single – Low Budget Video
- Advertising Craft – Single – Special Effects
These new categories, and all of our categories for that matter, are designed to ensure that your award-worthy work has a place to enter our awards. They accentuate are already robust category list that also includes the returning COVID-19 Creative Response, which is for any offline, online, radio, or video messages created specifically as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Young Blood categories for professionals who have graduated within the last five years (i.e. you don't necessarily have to be young to be Young Blood).
Personal satisfaction, industry recognition, and cultural cachet are not the only items bestowed upon the Advertising Awards winners, along with the accolades winners receive:
- Their winning entry published in the 2021 Winter Awards Annual (December release date).
- A complimentary copy of the corresponding Awards Annual.
- Their winning work published online in our Winners Gallery and our social channels.
- A personalized Awards certificate for each winning entry signed by Georges Haroutiun, Applied Arts founder/art director.
As well as the opportunity to:
- Order additional certificates for your creative team, client, etc. with an option to order plaque-mounted certificates.
- Order additional copies of the Awards Annual at a discounted price.
- Order a personalized, engraved Awards trophy. The attractive and original Lucite AACE cube is 3.5x3.5x3.5 square inches
You’ve done the work; all that’s left to do is enter it. Apply today!