ProfileI'm the community coordinator here at Applied Arts. I manage our online content (including our website, newsletter and the Wire), plus engage in a variety of other community-based initiatives.
Posts by Suzanne Gardner
- Portfolio Peek: The Photography of Ian Pool
- Brent Choi discusses why your career is going to fall off a cliff if you don’t embrace digital
- Airgid Media creates new species tracker and more for WWF International
- Giant Ant Media showcases work for Canadian Cancer Society, Clearly Contacts and more in new reel
- True North reveals new Winnipeg Jets logos — share your thoughts!
- Remembering John Gibson, co-founder of the Society of Typographic Designers of Canada
- Photographer Michael Levin shows off himself and his work through documentary-style video
- Rise and Shine: A profile of design and communications firm Up Inc.
- Get Excited and Make Things: Lessons from the eat:Strategy conference
- DDB Canada creates new blood signal and urges Canadians to donate blood in new campaign